Entry fee includes well marked racecourse, custom Race T-shirt for the first 200 registrants, hydration station, medical support, results and scoring, awards party and refreshments.
- Marathon 57 miles, all categories
- XC 23 or 34 miles based on USAC category you choose
Cat 3 non-championship, 11.5 miles
- Juniors 9-24 miles based on age
- 3-Person Relay Team 68 miles: six laps, team strategy for who races which laps
- *Team captain registers for the entire team
Licensing and Skill Categories
- Pro Open
- Cat 1/2 – advanced
- Cat 2/3 – intermediate
- Cat 3 – novice
Age Categories: Racing age is your age as of 12/31/19
Registration and Packet Pickup:
On-site registration is available, and check-in for all racers will be available at Bear Creek Lake Park on Friday afternoon from 4-6pm, and on Saturday morning from 6:00-7:30 am, and again from 10:30-12:45 for afternoon racers. Check-in and Start/Finish is at Pelican Point.