On-Site Registration is available for an extra $10 bucks on Friday afternoon from 4-6pm or on Saturday starting at 6:00 am. On-line pre-registration closes at midnight on Wednesday May 2nd.
- Marathon 48 miles, all ages
- XC 12 or 24 miles based on USAC category you choose
- Juniors 7-12 miles based on age
- 3-Person Relay Team 48 miles: 3 laps
- *Team captain registers for the entire team
There are 5 age groups for Juniors. For the 15-16 and 17-18 groups, they are separated into two skill levels – Cat 1,2 and Cat 3.
They both receive State Championship Points. If a Junior wants a longer distance than the age group they are in, they can ‘race up in age’ to the next age group and distance.
Licensing and Skill Categories:
- Pro Open
- Cat 1/2 – advanced/intermediate
- Cat 3 novice
Age Categories: “Racing age” – is your age as of 12/31/19
Parking and Check-in:
On-site registration and check-in is at Phillip S. Miller Park on Friday afternoon from 3-5pm and on Saturday morning starting at 6:00am.