On-Site Registration is available for an extra $10 bucks on Friday afternoon from 4-6pm or on Saturday starting at 6:00 am. On-line pre-registration closes at midnight on Wednesday May 2nd.
- Marathon 50 miles, all categories
- XC 24 or 36 miles based on USAC category you choose
Cat 3 non-championship race – 12 miles
- Juniors 7-24 miles based on age
- 3-Person Relay Team 72 miles: six laps, team strategy on who races which laps.
- *Team captain registers for the entire team
There are 5 age groups for Juniors. For the 15-16 and 17-18 groups, they are separated into two skill levels – Cat 1,2 and Cat 3.
These different skill levels race different distances. They both receive State Championship Points. The other age groups are same skill level category and race the same distance. If a Junior wants a longer distance than the age group they are in, they can ‘race up in age’ to the next age group and distance.
Licensing and Skill Categories:
- Pro/Cat 1 – advanced
- Cat 2 – intermediate
- Cat 3 – novice
Age Categories: Racing age – is your age as of 12/31/18
Parking and Check-in:
On-site registration and check-in is at Phillip S. Miller Park on Friday afternoon from 3-5pm and on Saturday morning starting at 6:00am.