Registration and Packet Pickup:
On-site registration is available, and check-in for all racers will be available at Frisco Day Lodge on Friday afternoon from 4-6pm, and on race day Saturday morning from 7:00-9:00 am, and again from 11:00-2:00 for afternoon racers.
Check-in and Start/Finish is at Frisco Day Lodge.
Entry fee includes well marked racecourse, Race-T for the first 200 adults, Hydration Station, medical support, results and scoring and awards.
- Marathon 50 miles, all categories
- XC 33, 24 or 17 miles based on USAC category you choose
Cat 3 non-championship, 8.25 miles
- Juniors 8.25-17 miles based on age and category
- 3-Person Relay Team, 50 miles: six laps, team strategy for who races which laps
- *Team captain registers for the entire team
Licensing and Skill Categories
- Pro/Cat 1 – advanced
- Cat 2 – intermediate
- Cat 3 – novice
Age Categories: Racing age is your age as of 12/31/19