Race #2 in the State Championship RME Series. The first 200 registrants receive a Race-T and goody bag. Distances for all abilities and ages, including a new 3-person Relay team discipline. The intimate venue and Pit Zone offers a fantastic setting for hot racing action and spectating. There will be a sponsor expo village with product sampling, and our free Warriors Kids race.
- Note there is a $5/vehicle fee for race parking.
- The course will run clockwise again this year.
- Tents, coolers, and supplies can be set up along the course in the Pit Zone.
Saturday, May 18th Schedule:
- 6-7:30am Marathon registration and check-in
- 8am Marathon start
- 11-1:30pm XC, Appetizer and Junior reg. and check-in
- 11:30am Warriors Kidz Race, ages 9 and under
- 12:45pm Marathon awards for men pro through 50-59
- 1-1:30pm Junior starts
- 1:45pm XC & Appetizer starts
- 2:15pm Marathon awards women and men 60+
- 2:30pm Juniors 10-14 awards
- 3pm Juniors 15-18 awards
- 4pm Appetizer awards
- 4:30pm XC awards
Bear Creek Lake Park
The start/finish area is at Pelican Point in Bear Creek Lake Park, Lakewood, CO.