Course runs counter-clockwise this year. Course map here.
Race #2 in the State Championship RME Series. The first 200 registrants receive a Race-T and goody bag. Distances for all abilities and ages, including a new 3-person Relay team discipline. The intimate venue and Pit Zone offers a fantastic setting for hot racing action and spectating. There will be a sponsor expo village with product sampling, and our free Warriors Kids race.
- Note there is a $5/vehicle fee for race parking. Please have exact change.
- We’re changing it up – the course will run counter-clockwise this year!
- Tents, coolers, and supplies can be set up along the course in the Pit Zone.
Thursday May 16th:
3:00 – 8:00 pm Course open for pre-riding
Friday, May 17th:
7:00 am Course open for pre-riding
4:00 – 6:00 pm Registration and Check-in at Pelican Point
Saturday, May 18th:
- 6-7:30am Marathon and XC Pro/Cat 1,2 Registration and Check-in
- 8:00am Marathon and XC Pro/Cat 1,2 start
- 10-12:30pm XC Cat 3 and Junior Registration and Check-in
- 11:30pm Warriors Kidz Race, ages 8 and under
- 12:00pm Younger Junior starts
- 1:00pm XC Cat 3 and Older Junior starts