Race #2 in The Series. Distances for all abilities and ages, including a new 3-person Relay team discipline. The intimate venue and Pit Zone offers a fantastic setting for hot racing action and spectating. There will be a sponsor expo village with product sampling, a Kids Zone, and our free Warriors Kids race.
- Note there is a $5/vehicle fee for race parking.
- The course will run clockwise again this year. See updated Course Map.
- Tents, coolers, and supplies can be set up along the course in the Pit Zone.
Saturday, May 18th Schedule:
- 7-8am Endurance registration and check-in
- 9am Endurance start waves
- 9am Kidz Zone opens with Jumpy House
- 11-1:30pm XC, Appetizer and Junior reg. and check-in
- 11:30am Warriors Kidz Race, ages 10 and under
- 12:45pm Endurance awards for men pro through 50-59
- 1-1:30pm Junior start waves
- 1:45pm XC & Appetizer start waves
- 2:15pm Endurance awards women and men 60+
- 2:30pm Juniors 11-14 awards
- 3pm Juniors 15-18 awards
- 4pm Appetizer awards
- 4:30pm XC awards
Bear Creek Lake Park
The Battle the Bear start/finish area is at Pelican Point in Bear Creek Lake Park, Lakewood, CO.